2017-18 SEASON TRYOUT INFORMATION
THANK YOU for your interest in 2017-18 Season... We are Proudly beginning our 16th Season. We have teams for ages 5-18+ and all skill levels.
Some Insights on Tryouts and the selection process click here Insights about team placement Why An Athlete is Not Defined By Their Level
Evaluations are for team placement... EVERYONE MAKES a Level and age appropriate TEAM! No prior experience required! We have teams for all skill levels 1-5. HS Graduates 18 years old as of 08/31/17 are eligible for senior teams! No Tuition for College students!
Follow us on FaceBook Twitter Instagram for announcements
Just a Few Reasons to make Allstar Athletics Your Cheerleading Home for 2017-2018
- $850 full season tuition discount for 2nd and 3rd child from same family. (NA to Mini, Tiny, Youth 1 and partial season teams/participation)
- NEW Youth level 1 ages 5-11. Lower cost Limited Travel
- Cost Conscious Program - With all Expenses Clearly Outlined for You... We encourage you to compare Costs... National gym name benefits without paying for the royalties.
- Pay for entire season in May and save $125.
- Experienced certified, championship winning, coaches and quality training facility with multiple floors and all the equipment needed
- Teams for Ages 5-18+ Girls and Boys Age as of 8/31/17... Yes high school graduates are eligible
- National Champions at Major Competitions
- All-Star Tumbling Every Wednesday for ALL Team Members Included in fees
- Worlds and The Summit teams.
- Starting our Sixteenth season – Experience and Innovation Has It’s Rewards
- Conveniently located off I-80 I-57 I-294 and 355. Easy access from all directions.
- 10 minute walk from the Tinley Park Metra train station
- Read HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT GYM
Quality and Value Your child is receiving instruction and coaching from dedicated, passionate, experienced, and USASF certified coaches. Team music is mixed by one of the leading music producers and voice over artists in the industry. Routines are choreographed by one of the top professionals in the industry with a track record which includes numerous Worlds, Summit, and Nationals wins. Our competition schedule includes some the biggest and most competitive events in the sport. We strongly believe with this platform, your athlete’s hard work, dedication, and your support, will result in a fulfilling and life learning experience.
- Read the 2017-18 Information Packet
- Bring a copy of birth certificate required for team placement and validation for USASF.
- Come into the gym area and perform your skills. Coaches will score your skills... Have fun and just do your best
- Placement will be based on skills performed during evaluations. If skills change throughout the season, athlete may be assigned to a different team... Up or down a level.
College Students... Ask about scholarships (discounts). Still 18 as of 8/31/17? you are eligible for our senior teams. Great for those staying local for college! Also tryout out for our Open Coed Level 5 team ages 14 and older.
Important Information and Financial Commitment
- Full year cost $3,380 (paid monthly $310) Uniform approx $425-450 additional. Travel costs extra (fundraising available)
- Season starts in May and ends in April
- 2-3 out of town competitions
- Worlds and Summit Teams.
- $800 discount for second and third child in family. Does not apply to Tiny, Mini, Prep and partial season teams.
- Choreography July 7-11 Attendance is mandatory Skills Camp date TBD
- If you join a team during the season you are required to pay all fees and catch up on the monthly installments. Only tuition may be prorated,
NEW 2017-18 Teams Levels and Ages - Boys and Girls (Ages as of 8/31/17) See Information Packet for Level descriptions
Ages 11-18 Level 1- 5R
Ages 12-18 Level 5,
International Open 5 ages 14 and older
Click here for more information about our facility
Some quick directions:
Driving Directions From:
Tinley Park (183rd and Harlem)
From 183rd and Harlem Avenue Tinley Park
West on 183rd to 76th Ave. Turn South/Left (Tinley Park Bowling on SW corner)
South (1 block) on 76th Ave. to 185th Street Turn West/Right
West on 185th to Thompson Court Turn North/right
Orland Park (171st St. and LaGrange Rd.)
East on 171st to 80th Ave. Turn South/Right
South on 80th Ave to 185th St. Turn East/Left
East on 185th to Thompson Court
Frankfort and Mokena
191st to 80th Ave. Turn North
North on 80th Ave to 185th St. Turn East/Right